9 Best Blogs Virtual Assistants Should Follow in 2015
by Liat Behr
Keeping up with the latest trends, tips and tactics is vital to your success as a virtual assistant.
But with an estimated 172,800 new blogs being launched every single day, it can be overwhelming trying to keep up . Even with Google.
To help you out, I’ve rounded up the 9 best, must-read blogs of 2015. Read a mix of them every day to keep current on the most important tools you should be using to help build your business, get important tips on productivity, as well as helpful insights into the virtual assistant industry.
1. Chris Ducker, the founder of Virtual Staff Finder (VSF) consistently offers tons of practical advice on productivity, what it takes to work well with CEOs and what you can do to market yourself as a great virtual assistant.
2. Your Virtual Assistant, Michelle Mangen, has built her virtual assistant business to six figures. Her blog offers tips on productivity, writing, and helpful insights to build and develop your virtual assistant business.
3. New VA Advice - Alicia Jay offers the great advice, resources and information she’s built her career on. You’ll love this inviting and easy to read blog.
4. Small Business Trends - Here you’ll find a wealth of information from best books to read, marketing tips and trends as well as the latest apps you need to run your business smoothly.
5. VA Networking - This blog will help you make the most of your virtual assistant career by providing you with the latest tips, resources and practical information to help promote your business.
6. Online Business Manager - Tina Forsyth will coach you to success with practical tips to help you understand and meet the needs of business owners. She also shares business know-how insight to help build your business.
7. Virtual Miss Friday, Michelle Dale is an easy-read blog written to help build your business. Like Alicia Jay, Michelle builds her blog on her own experiences and if something goes wrong she’s sure to provide you with insight and understanding to help you prevent making the same mistake.
8. Entrepreneur - Being a virtual assistant is an entrepreneurial undertaking. Entrepreneur offers you a rich variety of knowledge, experiences and resources to help you succeed.
9. Ali Rittenhouse will help turn your virtual assistant business into an entrepreneurial venture.
Super-duper bonus blog:
10. The VA Handbook is just that. Joanne Munro will walk you through the ins and outs of the VA industry, offering you a wealth of practical tips to make sure that your decision to become a virtual assistant is worth the ride.
What great VA blogs do you read? Add to this list in the comments section below.
Written by Liat Behr
Liat is a content wordsmith at WiseStamp and copywriter at Ink of Imagination. She delights in creating and sharing valuable tips and helping businesses craft effective content.
When she’s not writing content, she can be found in the world of fiction, embarking on adventures with her characters.