The future will be determined in part by happenings that it is impossible to foresee; it will also be influenced by trends that are now existent and observable. -Emily Greene Balch
Travel is a trillion-dollar industry that continues to develop at rapid rates creating more opportunities, personalized trips and experiences than ever before. As a result, it’s more important than ever to keep up with the latest travel trends and understand the needs of your clients even before they do.
But with an estimated 172,800 new blogs being launched every single day, it can be overwhelming trying to keep up . Even with Google.
To both save you time and ensure that you’re keeping up with the important information you need to succeed, We’ve created this list of best blogs that all travel agents should follow.
1. CCRA Travel Agent Blog is a great resource blog for both office and home-based agents. Here you’ll get the best planning and marketing tips as well as the latest in travel industry news.
2. Tnooz is a leading blog that provides important insights into travel, tourism and hospitality industry. Keep up with the latest on travel technology, social media and budget travelling.
3. The Home Based Travel Agent Show is a great blog that will help you build your travel business. On their site you’ll find helpful posts about topics such as social media, building a website as well as links to excellent podcasts.
4. The Luxe Travel is blog packed with inspiring,up-to-date, practical information you can use to become a better-informed agent. Find out about what interests travellers and where the latest travel trends are heading.
5. Trust You is an online reputation management tool, that promotes better travel, tourism and hospitality experiences. Here you’ll find great tips and weekly roundups that will keep you up-to-date on the latest in travel, tech and social media.
6. Travel Talk Tours here’s a fine blog to inspire you and help you create your own content. Beautiful photos of exciting destinations, as well as things to keep in mind when booking them, is an excellent way to engage potential and existing clients.
7. Classe Touriste is a beautifully written and photographed by tag team Debbie Pappyn and David De Veeschauwer. They’re eye-candy travel site can help you find off-the-beaten track destinations for your more adventurous and high-end clients.
What are your favourite blogs for travel agents? Tell us in the comments section below and we might just add it to our list.
Written by Liat Behr
Liat is a content wordsmith at WiseStamp and copywriter at Ink of Imagination. She delights in creating and sharing valuable tips and helping businesses craft effective content.
When she’s not writing content, she can be found in the world of fiction, embarking on adventures with her characters.