Rachel is Content Crafter at WiseStamp and a journalist who loves sharing information that helps small businesses, startups, entrepreneurs, freelancers and all kinds of independent spirits. She believes that innovative, socially-driven business will save the world.
6 Best Blogs to Follow for Selling Stuff Online
Want to have success in selling your stuff online? Then learn from the best in the business.
Following the right blogs is the best way to understand the best practices, tips, and ideas for becoming a successful seller. There’s certainly no time or need to follow every blog that covers online selling; just the best ones.
Pro Tip: Streamline content from all the blogs you follow by using a simple aggregating tool. We recommend Feedly, a free service.
Here are the 6 essential, must-read blogs to stay in the know and ahead of the curve.
- Etsy Blog - Gift ideas and shopping inspiration from the Etsy marketplace. See what buyers are looking to buy!
- eBay Blog - An inside look at the world of eBay.
- Power Selling Mom - The latest industry news for the online marketplace!
- Auction Wally - Solutions for buying and selling antiques and estate contents.
- ColderIce - Ecommerce best practices, hints, tricks, tactics and tools for your business all in one place.
- Boutique Bargains - Learn how to sell on eBay and Amazon.