Rachel is Content Crafter at WiseStamp and a journalist who loves sharing information that helps small businesses, startups, entrepreneurs, freelancers and all kinds of independent spirits. She believes that innovative, socially-driven business will save the world.
10 Must Follow Facebook Pages for Online Merchants
Social media is not only a great way to promote yourself and your business, it’s also an essential discovery platform for the ideas, news, and inspiration you need to get ahead and grow.
If you want to stay current in the latest trends and news in ecommerce and niche online marketplaces, then you must follow these Facebook pages. Millions of customers and merchants combined follow them religiously for their knowledge sharing and insights. You should too.
These are the top 10 Facebook pages for online merchants to follow.
- eBay - The World's Online Marketplace®, enabling local, national and international trade.
- Etsy - We are bringing heart to commerce and making the world more fair, more durable, and more fun.
- Intuit QuickBooks - Run your whole small business with QuickBooks and its ecosystem of apps!
- Bigcommerce - Bigcommerce is the leading e-commerce platform for fast-growing businesses.
- Melanie Duncan - I build multimillion dollar businesses online while traveling the world and I can show you how you can do it too!
- Ecommercesos - An ecommerce website that serves as a guide to educate entrepreneurs and to share e-commerce trends.
- ShopTab - Create a shop on Facebook!
- Moz - Resources for Learning Inbound Marketing.
- SnapDeal - an online marketplace,featuring a wide assortment of products across categories like Mobiles, Electronics, Footwear, Apparels, etc.
- Marsha Collier - Author, Radio Host. Online Customer service Guide & over 1M sold in the For Dummies series on eBay/ecommerce
This is a growing list, did we miss anyone you love to follow? Let us know and we’ll add them!blog comments powered by Disqus