Rachel is Content Crafter at WiseStamp and a journalist who loves sharing information that helps small businesses, startups, entrepreneurs, freelancers and all kinds of independent spirits. She believes that innovative, socially-driven business will save the world.
7 Best Realtors & Real estate agents Blogs to Follow
The world of real estate moves quickly: What is happening with mortgage rates? What new developments are going up? What are the latest tools to market to clients?
You can stay on top of all the critical news by following the right industry blogs.
Sure, you can use social media to gather news, but not everyone wants to spend their days combing through their Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter feeds. Save time by going straight to the source, the blogs themselves.
Pro Tip: Streamline content from all the blogs you follow by using a simple aggregating tool. We recommend Feedly, a free service.
Here are the 5 best ones to follow in the real estate space.
- Trulia Pro blog - For Real Estate Professionals resources from smart ways to generate leads, to staging tips your sellers need to know.
- Zillow Pro blog - A great blog that helps real estate professionals maximize their business.
- Real Estate Trends - Most trusted name in real estate business and technology trends.
- Top Agent Magazine - Top Agent Magazine features articles highlighting real estate agents and firms, as well as industry expert editorials focusing on the business of real estate.
- NAR Research - Find out what NAR experts are saying about the economy, the housing market, and other factors impacting your business and your life.
- Inman News -The leader in real estate industry news & tech info to professionals and consumers.
- Realtor Magazine - REALTOR® Magazine is the business tool for real estate professionals.