Rachel is Content Crafter at WiseStamp and a journalist who loves sharing information that helps small businesses, startups, entrepreneurs, freelancers and all kinds of independent spirits. She believes that innovative, socially-driven business will save the world.
15 Must Follow Facebook Pages for Designers
Social media is not only a great way to promote yourself and your business, it’s also an essential discovery platform for the ideas, news, and inspiration you need to get ahead and grow.
If you want to stay current in the latest trends and news for web and graphic design, then you must follow these Facebook pages. Millions of designers combined follow them religiously for their knowledge sharing and insights. You should too.
These are the top 15 Facebook pages for designers to follow.
- Smashing Magazine - Smashing Magazine delivers useful and innovative information to Web designers and developers.
- Awwwards - The Website Awards that recognize and promote the talent and effort of the best developers, designers and web agencies in the world.
- HOW Magazine - HOW helps designers, wherever they work, be more creative, more inspired & more successful.
- Creative Bloq - Daily inspiration for creative people. Fresh thinking, expert tips and tutorials to supercharge your creative muscles.
- Co.Design - Fast Company's Co.Design, where business and design collide!
- Digital Arts Magazine - Digital Arts is magazine for professional Digital designers with focus on valuable techniques, best practices and useful resources.
- Webdesigntuts+ - Tutorials, courses, articles and community for web designers.
- UX Magazine - A free community resource exploring all facets of experience design.
- Computer Arts - The world’s leading magazine for graphic designers.
- Hacking UI - Hacking UI is an Interaction Design & Front End magazine with original & curated content.
- Invision - InVision is a prototyping, collaboration & workflow platform for designers.
- Mailchimp UX - More than 7 million people use MailChimp to design and send email marketing campaigns.
- ProductHunt - Product Hunt surfaces the best new products, every day.
- Dribbble - Dribbble is show and tell for designers.
- Canva - Amazingly simple graphic design.
This is a growing list, did we miss anyone you love to follow? Let us know and we’ll add them!blog comments powered by Disqus