Rachel is Content Crafter at WiseStamp and a journalist who loves sharing information that helps small businesses, startups, entrepreneurs, freelancers and all kinds of independent spirits. She believes that innovative, socially-driven business will save the world.
15 Design Blogs You Should Follow Now
The world of graphic and design is constantly evolving, and you need to keep pace.
Social media is a great way to keep your finger on the pulse, but not everyone wants to spend their days combing through their Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter feeds. Save time by going straight to the source, the blogs themselves.
Following the right blogs is the best way to stay current with the latest design trends, news, and innovation. There’s certainly no time or need to follow every design blog out there; just the best ones.
Here are the 15 essential, must-read blogs to stay in the know and ahead of the curve.
- Invision App - This blog covers productivity tips, inspiration, the latest trends for designers.
- Smashing Magazine - Smashing Magazine delivers useful and innovative information to Web designers and developers.
- Webdesigner Depot - Webdesigner Depot is one of the most popular blogs about web design trends, tutorials and much more.
- Canva Design School - Canva’s Design School has everything you need to learn design. Check out their daily design articles, interactive tutorials and awesome tips.
- Hacking UI - Hacking UI is an interaction design and front end development magazine with great insights from industry pros.
- Dribbble - Dribbble is a great community of designers and their blog shares tips and tools to stay on your game.
- Behance - Behance empowers creative professionals to make ideas happen. Their blog includes highlights from Behance, including appreciated talent. Check it out to be inspired.
- Coroflot - Guidance for your creative career and hiring strategies.
- Line25.com - Shares ideas and inspiration for web creatives, ranging from roundups of cool website designs and tutorials to help you learn new skills and techniques.
- Nielsen Norman Group - A leading voice in the user experience field, conducting groundbreaking research, evaluating interface usability, and guiding critical design decisions.
- Nir & Far - The psychology behind products and user behavior.
Thedieline - The Dieline is the industry's source for daily package design inspiration, news, conferences, events, and awards.
Thenuschool - Fresh Education For Creative Professionals
Littlebigdetails - Your daily dose of design inspiration.
Designyoutrust - Daily design blog and community sharing design trends, news and events, portfolios, fashion design and creative advertisements.
Pro Tip: Streamline content from all the blogs you follow by using a simple aggregating tool. We recommend Feedly, a free service.
blog comments powered by Disqus