As a financial advisor in today’s age, it’s vital that you keep up with the financial news and trends. Sure your days are packed, but getting the latest insights into the industry can’t wait. Following the leading blogs means that you’re following the thought leaders in your industry; it’s a practical and way to ensure your your getting the latest commentary, staying ahead of your game and being efficient with your time.
In order to save you even more time, I’ve compiled a list of the best 7 blogs you should follow:
1. The Reformed Broker - Josh Brown is the snarky and entertaining investment advisor whose work you’ve most likely encountered. He’s a thought leader in his field and his posts are a celebration of insight and a tell-it-like-it-is attitude.
2. Nerd’s Eye View - Michael Kitces is the financial expert behind this important blog. He’ll keep you up to date about the quick-paced industry and will help pinpoint trends that help address financial planning efforts
3. The Big Picture is the blog through which Barry Ritholtz conveys his irreverent macro mindset on the economy and capital market. His cutting observations stem from his formidable ability to think creatively which no doubt stems from his studies in different disciplines - math, science, political science and law.
6. Financially Wise Women - is an important and responsive blog by Brittney Castro, aimed at women. Irrespective of whether you’re male or female, as a financial investor it’s important to understand where your clients and potential customers may be coming from and if this is what their reading you have to be reading it as well.
7. Practically Speaking - this excellent blog is focused on helping financial advisors grow their practices. Having a great blogging team, and being a great blogger himself, is John Anderson’s way of providing well-rounded and practical tips to financial advisors of all levels.
Which of these blogs do you follow? Which other financial blogs can you recommend that we missed out? Let us know in the comments section below.
Written by Liat Behr
Liat is a content wordsmith at WiseStamp and copywriter at Ink of Imagination. She delights in creating and sharing valuable tips and helping businesses craft effective content.
When she’s not writing content, she can be found in the world of fiction, embarking on adventures with her characters.